Anonymous asked: Saggy tits. Who would spend money on that lol
What? My boobs are great.
See? Perfectly fine.
I mean, yeah, they jiggle and wobble and don’t sit high up on my chest. But that’s normal.
Like what do you think I should do about it? I mean
My boobs just do normal boob things. They’re A-okay normal healthy boobs.
Moral: Boobs are really diverse. Do your boobs sag? Normal. Do they have hair? Normal. Do they have stretch marks? Normal. Do you get pimples on them? Normal. Are they different sizes? Normal. Big nipples? Normal. Puffy dark areola? Normal. Not facing dead ahead? Normal. Small? Normal. Big? Normal. Normal Normal Normal.
And they’re your boobs. If you can change any of those things and you want to, go ahead!
But don’t let people tell you that your breasts are wrong just because they’re affected by gravity.
You’re fine. They’re fine.
Do think she could have made the same point Without showing her boobs though :$ that just gave the world a look at her half naked. Not classy…
- They’re just boobs, man.
- I’m topless like 70 percent of the time anyway, but I made a point of showing them, and subsequently received hundreds of messages along the lines of “that’s exactly what my breasts look like! I’d never seen any like them before! thank you”
- Your concept of class is silly. I am laughing at you.
- Seriously, they’re just boobs. Am I supposed to be ashamed of my boobs or something? Are you 12
- I do not associate with people that are that scared and disgusted by nudity, because I am not a child and understand that bodies are not inherently sexual, and even if they were there’s nothing wrong being sexual
- How are you breathing with your head stuck so far up your ass. Are you okay?
- Grow up.
- No one asked you.
I just laughed way too long at this
May you have enough money to pay your bills this month with a little extra left over for a bit of fun.
This is one of the nicest things to wish for someone
- Has gotten people killed
- Has gotten people abused
- Has gotten people kicked out of their house
- Has gotten people raped
- Has hurt a feeling or two on the internet
So hatred is cool as long as it’s more mild hatred,
please stop murdering us and we’ll stop hating you, how does that sound
today at school a boy named miguel jumped up on the lunch table
ripped his shirt off (his chest said “be mine”)
and started playing ‘careless whisper’ on the saxophone that he pulled basically out of thin air
like you can think i’m lying, i would, but
ARE THOSE BACKUP DANCERS
Today we had sex ed because reasons and my sex ed teacher was like “You’re all gonna have sexual intercourse one day.” and I just busted out laughing
and then he said "Because eventually you’re all gonna kiss the opposite gender" and I doN’T THINK I’VE EVER LAUGHED HARDER IN MY LIFE LIKE I WAS DYING
STOP REBLOGGING THIS IM JUST A HELLA GAY ASEXUAL I SWEAR IM NOT LONELY ST O P
This is a video where muslim youtubers Adam Saleh and Sheikh Akbar test what will happen if they have an argument in western clothes vs having an argument in their traditional clothes. The first argument is fine. Nothing happens. But as you can see, the minute they have an argument with their traditional clothes, the police officer stops them and searches them. This shows the prejudice of police officers. It shows how racist they are.
"Why are you dressed like this."
this is why its offensive when white people wear middle eastern or southeast asian cultural garb for exotic uniqueness. It literally changes everyone’s perception of us and makes our lives more dangerous.
@white belly dancers